1. Just like his martial art stunts on the screen, Joe Taslim’s style is fearless yet effortless. He looks chic in dark blue pants, alice blue shirt and black tie with a twist of black bomber jacket. Plain white shirt never looks boring on the international action movie star as he always mixes it up with bold-patterned jacket or cozy sweater.
2. The free-spirited artist and photographer Kinez Riza doesn't conform to any rules when it comes to fashion. Kinez Reza loves to play with different textures and patterns, such as a feminine floral-patterned dress with edgy bike leather jacket or a fuzzy knee-length fur coat. She's definitely someone to watch if you're looking for a fashionspiration.
3. Looking forever flawless, socialite and designer, Ayu Amira Suardhana, always ensures that she's decked in full glamour. Her outfits always mesmerize with intricate embroideries and laces on the backdrop of fresh, bright colors. She also brings some serious fashion in the accessories department. bedazzled clutches, statement necklaces or dainty earrings, this fashionista is nothing but amazing.
4. Who says monochrome cannot be fierce? Mesty Ariotedjo's looks prove that black and white could be fashion contenders. The gifted harpist and medical graduate looks stunning in the avant-garde black fringed jacket and dress. She appears no less fabulous in the pristine white shirt and skirt with sheer panelling.
5. Another Indonesia's fashion royalty, Junita Liesar, always brings her A-game in fashion. Despite her busy schedule, the socialite takes time to look dazzling in gold and brown sequined ensemble or in the electrifying red mermaid-cut gown. She's the country's modern classics.
6. Irene Hs always manages to pull such elegant looks, be it while decked in Celine, Givenchy or Hermes. The darling of Indonesia's fashion world takes these sophisticated designs to the next level with her minimalistic styling.
7. A fan of feminine silhouette, Rany Moran wows with the off-shoulder floral-patterned white dress. She exudes sumptous elegance in the quilted emerald dress too. The thriving businesswoman looks like she could do no wrong in fashion!
8. Aimee Juliette takes her fashion to a bold direction with a structured green dress adorned by colorful geometrical patterns paired with bright coral heels. In her downtime, She pulls off a minimalistic look wearing a figure-hugging dress with two sheer paneled stripes round the knee. Aimee could never bore us with her style.
9. Richard Muljadi can turn basics like round neck tee into some serious fashion by draping patterned jacket or a jewel-tone blazer over it. He's also always spotted with the right accessories to complement his look. We should totally start taking style notes from the young CEO.
10. Jessie Setiono looks absolutely ethereal in the solid golden dress with ruffled back and high neck. We can't think of anybody else who could possibly pull this dress better than the breathtaking model.
11. Not afraid to experiment with her style, Raline Shah's style is one to watch. Be it a Gatsby inspired sequined dress with headband and lavish fur coat or a modern patterned dress, she sweeps everyone off the floor.
12. Fitri Yusuf looks goddess-like in shimmering grey with embellished details on the shoulder and center of the the dress. This gorgeous ensemble is one of many she has in her swoon-worthy wardrobe. Catch up with us tomorrow to see more amazing styles!
13. Angelina Cindy dazzles in beige gown with silver floral details. Her elaborate headpiece and bracelet complete her majestic look.
14. Melissa Hakim brings the bedazzled black gown to life. Complemented with the eye-popping dangling diamond earrings and bold red lips, she definitely makes a venerable fashion statement.
15. Vicky Supit takes style direction from nobody. She looks gorgeous in her own collection, VISUU, pairing black legging with leather stripes, white vest and a pop of red cloche.
16. Sophisticated but playful, that's how we describe Miranthy Hakim's style. She doesn't shy away from bright colors such as the fuschia sequined dress or avant-garde designs like the structured peplum black dress. She's truly a fashion delight.
17. Blowing our mind with her on-point style, Patricia Gunawan captivates in the strapless red satin dress with mermaid cut. Toting a classic quilted clutch, she turns every head on her way.